About Me

My photo
REALTOR® RE/MAX 100 Springfield, VA Licensed in VA www.traister.com

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fall is a Great Time to Sell Your Home

Fall is a Great Time to Sell Your Home

I stepped out my front door one morning earlier this week to walk my dog, Sadie, and instead of a wall of hot, humid air I was greeted by a crisp, cool morning. The cicadas were louder than I'd heard them all summer, but everything else about that morning said "fall is coming."

Fall is a time I never hear anyone complain about the weather. The may complain about the leaves they have to rake, or the fact that winter is right around the corner, but they never complain about the weather.

"I'll be really glad to see fall end. I don't have to run the heat or AC for nearly two months, I keep my windows open every day, and the colors are amazing. I hate every second of it!"
- No One Ever

Fall is also a great time to put your home on the market. Inventories have been low for most of 2016 and this time of year they are traditionally even lower. This means you have a unique advantage because:
  • You're on the market at a time when there are fewer homes to choose from,
  • Your landscaping can look it's best because of lower temps and fall colors,
  • People who are looking at this time of year tend to be serious buyers, and
  • People actively looking now tend to want to be in their new homes -- your home -- before the holiday season.
Call me today to get a free market analysis for your home. There’s never any obligation following the call. Worst case, you get some excellent advice and information about selling your condo. Best case, we work together to get you top dollar for your condo.

Give me a call at (703) 935-6891 or send me an email at rob.traister@gmail.com and let's connect.  No hassle, no pressure, just honest straight-forward real estate advice.
 
Rob Traister
REALTOR®
RE/MAX 100
Licensed in Virginia
(703) 935-6891

No comments:

Post a Comment